The term ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Blk 170 Stirling Road, #01-1125, Singapore 140170. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Company provides the information on a “as is” basis only. The Company provides no representations and warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
- In no event, shall the Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All documents and information on the Company’s website are protected by copyright. This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, where the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyrights, logos and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the content including online documents, information, text, sound, music, software, photographs, videos, graphics, data, messages and materials on the Company’s website is the property of the Company and/or third party licensors.
- These contents may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcasted, stored, adapted, licensed, altered or otherwise used in any manner or by the Company.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
- There are services offered on the Company’s website where you may subscribe to by providing us with your personal information as requested.
- Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you obtained by us in the course of and as a result of the provision of the services by us. Such personal information includes your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- We may use your personal information for the purposes of: planning, provisioning and billing for services; managing bad debt and preventing fraud; facilitating interconnection and inter-operability between service providers; rendering assistance to law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies; or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
- With your consent, we may also use your personal information for other lawful purposes, which could improve your customer relationship with us. Please read our privacy statement for more information in this area.